Tonic Works takes your privacy seriously. We know that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly.
In order for us to lawfully process your personal information you must confirm you are happy with the ways in which we will use your personal information. A detailed summary of what information we collect from you, what we do with it and who it will be shared with is included below.
Who are we and how can you contact us?
We are Tonic Works (registered number 07791201), whose registered office is at Aizlewood Business Centre, Nursery Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S3 8GG. You can contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0114 383 0382.
What information do we collect from you?
- We collect your full name, email address, company name along with information about the areas of law and products and services you may be interested in.
- MailChimp (who provide our mailing list service) record the email address, IP address, and timestamp when you complete and submit this form.
- We use a third party cookie from Google Analytics in order to collect information about the use of our website. This cookie stores your computer's IP Address. For further information view our cookies information page.
Why do we collect this information?
We collect this information so that we can contact you in the future about products and services that may be of interest to you, based on your chosen interests.
Who will we share your information with?
What do we do with your information?
Your information will be stored within a mailing list database at Mailchimp - who lawfully transfer EU/EEA personal data to the U.S. in line with their Privacy Shield Certification.
What don’t we do with your information?
We do not:
- Pass your personal information to third parties (other than Mailchimp)
- Opt you into any mailing lists automatically
- Publish your personal information
How do we protect your information?
- We have strict security measures to protect your personal information.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using secure socket layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable information.
- MailChimp has self-certified to both the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield regimes, and lawfully transfers EU/EEA personal data to the U.S. pursuant to their Privacy Shield Certification. They also complete a SOC II Type 2 examination on an annual basis for the Trust Principal Criteria of Security, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality, and Availability.
- MailChimp is a participant in TRUSTe's privacy certification program and TRUSTe has verified MailChimp’s privacy practices against TRUSTe Privacy Standards using a combination of technical and manual methodologies and company self-attestations.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
We will hold your information within Mailchimp for as long as you are subscribed to our mailing list. If you unsubscribe from our mailing list we will delete you from our Mailchimp database.
How can I access the information you hold about me, correct it or have it deleted?
You may also contact us to:
- obtain a record of the information we hold about you. We may make a nominal charge for using this service.
- ask us to correct information that you think is inaccurate. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date.
- request to be removed from our mailing list.
Changes to our policy
If you have any complaints, please either write to us at Data Protection Manager, Tonic Works, Aizlewood Business Centre, Nursery Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S3 8GG, or email us at email@example.com.
If you have raised a complaint with us and are still dissatisfied, you may report your concern directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office.